Monday, September 14, 2009

Tuesday was my birthday and it was a very nice day. I delivered flowers and then spent the morning with Mary. The Clint took me to lunch...we went to Chinese and it was very fun. Then I came home after getting the kids Sonic(of course) and took Craig to football practice. My next post will be about that. He is loving football. Then later we had cake...Ice Cream cake from Dairy Queen..yum yum. It was a great day and I enjoyed spending it with everyone. I got a new refrigerator but it was too big to fit so Clint had to trim the cupboards a bit...it has been crazy with a torn up kitchen lately..it will be done soon. Oh and my great friend Jamie gave me this beautiful tall glass vase and (are you ready for this) an IRON...too funny I know. She has taught Amber to iron and so Amber likes everything ironed now...which does look amazing I must say...just not my favorite job...but I believe that will be my new goal for this year of my life....to LOVE ironing :) thanks Jamie...you are the greatest :)

1 comment:

Mary T. said...

Love it---glad you are going to learn to love ironing---you can do mine when you come visit---after you finish my yard and oh ya---my decorating!! COME OVER soon!! ha ha!!