Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Homecoming Week in Homedale!!!!

This is Homecoming week in Homedale which means in this household it is pretty crazy with a few late nights of TPing and many other activities for the week. Now that we have two High Schoolers it is even more busy. Heather goes one way and Amber goes another....both working on the floats after school. Amber is doing powder puff while Heather is not this year. Amber is way more involved but Heather is getting there. This morning when I woke up and walked in the kitchen I had a flashback of my high school days...HaHa...to my surprise I saw Ambers hair rather wild...but not too uncommon for the 80's I told her. So funny to me. She is cute no matter how she does her hair. Today is wild hair day...imagine that we used to wear it like that everyday way back then...oh my!!! Amber and Heather were just about to leave for seminary when Craig got up and came wandering out...he passed Amber and then almost instantly quickly turned to look at her again...it was hilarious..he wasn't sure what was going on. Too Funny!!! High School is FUN!!! I am glad my kids are having a great time and great life:)

1 comment:

Mary T. said...

Amber---I am lovin it!! It is TOTALLY YOU!! LOVE it!! hee hee!!