Monday, September 14, 2009

Sweet little guy.....ya right!!

Sure he looks all sweet when he is asleep but let me tell you.....I took Craig to football practice on Friday and I was just gonna drop him off..well I got visiting and ended up being 45 min. Corey decided he wanted to stay home with Amber and Amber thought that was fine. She was feeling well though and she fell asleep..remember I was only supposed to be 10-15 min. When I got home I found everything just fine...Corey was playing in his room...so I proceeded to clean the kitchen and get some things done...soon I hear Corey in my room...I went in to investigate and there he was on Clint side of the bed with a yardstick in hand getting ready to stir into his big pile of things he dumped out. He said he was making cupcakes!! He dumped...chocolate powder, baking powder, powdered sugar, sprinkles, red hot, dried onions, parsley, vitamins, and prob a few other things to make his cupcakes (with a dang yardstick) luckily I came in at this point or I may have walked into a poof all over the room. I couldn't find any of the containers and then I finally found them in the sheets of my bed...actually I was thankful he did this in the carpet and not in my bedsheets. Crazy boy!! He does get into mischief if I don't keep him busy...maybe it is time we do some more canning!!!

1 comment:

Mary T. said...

OH DEAR!! I am glad to see you have an 'animal' on your hands and I am NOT the only one!! HA HA!! As I put Kara to bed tonight--she asked why it has been soooo LONG that Corey has been over--she misses him!! FUNNY kids!!