Monday, September 14, 2009

Labor day weekend

Labor day weekend we mostly worked around the farm getting things done before winter...we were going to go up to Alan's cabin but a few things broke down on the tractor which took Clint longer to fix and accomplish the things we had to so we were not able to go. Instead we went and spent the day with my sister, Mary and her family. They just bought a new home in Meridian so we went over and cleaned her yard. It had been four year since anyone lived there so the bushes and things were really overgrown. Clint took the chainsaw and we had plenty of trimmers and we went to work. It was way fun. They have tons of pavement---something that is a luxury to my children---so the boys had a blast riding bikes, rip sticks, and scooters. After we finished the yard...which looks amazing by the way....we went swimming in the neighborhood swimming pool. It was so fun...a little chilly but we enjoyed it. After that we went back to her house and had a BBQ. It was so incredibly fun and we had tons of laughs which I should mention here but probably wont...Mary, Heather, and I know and hopefully will always remember :)hehe!! I am irritated that I didn't take many pictures...only swimming ones. Mary took more I believe so I will have to get them from her. It was a blast and I am glad we had the fun day with Mary and Troy...thanks guys for the entertainment!!!! Oh, Amber went to Utah with Grandma and Grandpa so she had a really good time too. They went for a family reunion..they also went to Vegas. She had quite the travels and had a lot of fun seeing a few things...hopefully we will get some pictures soon from her little trip..thanks Grandma and Grandpa for taking her...she had a great time :)

No comments: