Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Water fun!!!

Craig, Corey and Kristina went to Grandmas the other day and washed her car. It was near 80 degrees so perfect choice of activity. I am not sure if the car actually got washed but they had a good time anyway and I think ended up running through the sprinklers and going down the water slide. GREAT TIMES!!!!

If you look hard you can see Craig by the tree...I think he was the one in charge...figures!!!!

I am pretty sure that Corey got Kristina more wet than the car...he loves Kristina and Kristina is so good and patient with him but I am not sure her affection is quite as strong as his is toward her. He calls her 'Nina' and would love to play all day with her. Saturday we were planting for a couple of hours in the morning. I think Corey lasted 20 min and then wandered to Grandmas house. Soon Robert came down and Corey was rescued by him. Robert is Coreys all time favorite!! Anyway long story but Kristina and Katherine ended up playing with Corey most of that afternoon while we were planting. We had just come in the house when we got a call saying that Kristina had had enough of Corey. We went down to rescue her and we found them in the ditch in front of her house playing. They were having a ball...but Corey was in the nude...danged if I did not bring my camera. Kristina was embarrassed because occasionally cars would go by and see Corey. That is not proper you know!! We thought that was cute and thanks to Kristina for being so patient with Corey!!!!

No comments: