Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Making Noodles!!!

Ok so today I got this bright ideas that it was a soup day, so I decided to make homemade chicken noodle soup. It all was perfectly fine until the kids got home from school and I started making the noodles. :) By the way I also made cinamon rolls, ya don't ask me why...I was feeling very domestic I guess...so in between tractor driving and peonie work I was making bread and stuff. It is amazing how much I get done when I stay busy constantly. So I started making the noodles and the kid joined in the fun by helping....it all started out well...until Craig decided to through the dough like pizza...so Amber had to try and one thing lead to another and there was dough everywhere and on everyone. We were laughing so hard...Craig got dough in his nose and Amber tried to get dough in everyones nose!!! Good Times for sure. Needless to say...we didn't have homemade noodles...but the soup was still great!!

2 comments:

Mary T. said...

Oh MAN!!! I wish I would have been there to video this little event!! That is hilarious!! Looks like a TON of fun!! Those cinnamon rolls look oh sooooo YUMMY!!! Do you deliver!!

Unknown said...

i didnt even get to eat the soup. how very disappointing