Monday, April 13, 2009

Chasing Water

Corey and I have the wonderful job of chasing water this first week of water coming into the ditches. Corey is thrilled to say the least and knows exactly what he is doing. As we are riding along he says, "This is fun Mom!!" Not my feelings exactly but I do need to have an attitude adjustment!!! He is helping me out and I am thankful for that. I am lucky that I can be outside and seeing how beautiful it is!! We have to follow the ditch all the way around our land to check for weeds and leaves clogging and making floods. It really hasn't been too bad for my part. Yesterday was the first day and Clint did that, which tends to be the worst so I really am not complaining.:) I love my life!!!!!!

As you can see he really knows what he is doing...he is my big helper...what a great job he does....of course we have to stop and through rocks in the big canal..what fun!!!


Sorry about the plumber pants---we are totally farm kids here :)

1 comment:

Mary T. said...

I have to say---you have top notch help!! Heather--don't get jealous-you can't be apart of EVERYTHING!!!