Friday, April 3, 2009

April Fools


Heather is dieing to go to Jonas Brothers concert and is willing to find any way to get there....she is CRAZY!! Well, we got tickets for her, which she was unaware of. Amber and I thought it would be fun to not tell her until that night-June 26, which is one day after her 14th birthday-but that was way too hard. We also decided that knowing you are going is half the fun!! :) So we decided to tell her on April Fools. Jamie Kraupp was in on this as well. She wrote an amazing peom in hopes that the school would read it over the load speaker. Well, they wouldn't...so her band teacher at the beginning of class read it to her. He made her stand in front of the class while he read it. I did video it, although it is a bit disappointing because she didn't scream, jump, nothing!!!! she was a little embarassed to say the least but I could tell she was way excited! It was really fun and now she can stop trying to fin every way possible to go....Amber, Heather and I are going!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!


Here is the poem that Jamie wrote(thank you for your creative mind and all your great ideas to help with this:)

On the day of the April Fool
Jokes and pranks are usually the rule

But for you on this silly day,
From the norm we have strayed.

Not a joke, but a dream come true
Tickets to the JONAS BROTHERS just for you!

Watch out Kevin, Nick, and Joe
Heather will even be sitting down low!

The concert is but a couple months away
So Heather get ready for your big day--

Remember this is NOT a joke or prank
And you have your mom and dad to thank!

Happy April Fool's Day!!!!!

1 comment:

Keri said...

I am so excited for Heather! Sorry I couldn't visit at Costco when you told me about getting JBros tix. I was trying to get my sick child out of the store and talk to my husband on the phone ... ahhh. Have a fun time time!!!