Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mom quiz

Answer to question brought to you by:
Amber - 16
Heather - 13
Craig - 9
I really wanted to include Corey but being 3 he really doesn't answer this kind of stuff so maybe later :)
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Amber - Have a good day!
Heather - Have a good day!/Clean your room!!
Craig - Do you have homework?
2. What makes mom happy?
Amber - A clean house
Heather - A clean house
Craig - Doing good on a test(I think he means him)
3. What makes mom mad?
Amber - fighting
Heather - A messy house
Craig - Me not doing my homework
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Amber - She tells me stories from growing up (oh dear!)
Heather - Everything she does (oh heather!)
Craig - tickling me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Amber - She was a rebel
Heather - weird
Craig - she was the oldest (I am the oldest sibling in my family:) )
6. How old is your mom?
Amber - Old
Heather 41
Craig - 40 year old (yes Craig!!
7. What's my favorite thing to do?
Amber - Hang out with me. It makes her feel young again. (oh my:) )
Heather - Be with her kids
Craig - Don’t know
8.How tall is your mom?
Amber - short
Heather - 5’1
Craig - 5 ft 10 inches (gotta love that boy)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Amber - Nothing
Heather - sleep/take care of corey (can't wait till these girls are Moms :))
Craig - keeps my room clean :)(see he really knows what going on)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Amber - cooking (I can’t believe she said that!!)
Heather - Acting
Craig - for being the best Mom (Oh my word!!!)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Amber - cooking me yummy food whenever I want :) (I was making her cookies at this moment)
Heather - making me laugh
Craig - cooking
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Amber - getting mad for a long time
Heather - grounding me for very long
Craig - growing (hmm-I guess he doesn’t think I am tall :) )
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Amber - She’s a Mom
Heather - Sub
Craig - plants and picks and sells flowers
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Amber - rice food
Heather - rice
Craig - pizza
15. What is your mom's favorite animal?
Amber - I don’t think she has one
Heather - she doesn’t like animals
Craig - dog-but I am not sure
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Amber - The mom on Incredibles
Heather - Mr. Crabs (oh thanks)
Craig - Daffy Duck
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Amber - go shopping
Heather - pick peonies
Craig - we eat together
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Amber - we like good deals
Heather - we are short / our eyes
Craig - we both love each other
19. How are you and your mom different?
Amber - she’s short
Heather - our moods
Craig - I’m a boy she’s a girl
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Amber - She makes me food when I want and she doesn’t for Heather
Heather - cause she’s my Mom and she has to no matter what
Craig - she helps me with stuff
21. Where did mommy meet daddy?
Amber - on a date
Heather - on a blind date
Craig - at Boise? I don’t know
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Amber - Walmart
Heather - bed
Craig - Boise, to go shopping
23. Who is Mom’s best friend?
Amber - Mary
Heather - Mary
Craig - Dad ( finally - no offense Mary :) )
24. What is Mom’s favorite color?
Amber - red
Heather - red
Craig - red
25. Who does Mom love?
Amber - our family
Heather - everyone
Craig - the family

3 comments:

Mary T. said...

You know I am your best friend!! :) I am surprised 'talking on the phone' wasn't a response on what you do when they are not around! :)Hilarious! I Loved reading it!! You birds make me LAUGH!!!

sromriell said...

Yes I know you are my best friend but you know!!! I was surprised that there was nothing about phones either - go figure - I guess we don't talk enough after all:)

Unknown said...

i cant agree with this. you too talk ENOUGH! plenty. i just wasnt thinking at the moment. trust me. i would know