Saturday, February 28, 2009

Shopping Trip....

This is what happens when DAD goes shopping instead of boring old Mom. Clint and the boys ran to the store this morning for me and they came home with a load of stuff. Clint has a soft spot and all our kids know exactly how to get to it. He is a good Dad and I am thankful for him.Yes - junk food and toys!!!!

We totally scored :)

Notice the Oreo cookies all over his mouth :)

I would have loved to have pictures of the shopping trip. Clint called me like three times and then was saying what a handful Corey is - like I am surprised :) I have been shopping a time or two with him. There is no way he would have taken a camera - that would have been intertaining in itself. What a fun day they had :)

2 comments:

Mary T. said...

Hilarious!! You are lucky #1 he went shopping and #2 he took kids!! I think Troy thinks our cupboards get stocked by 'a little fairy!' Love the pics!! Troy has stopped and picked up a 'couple' of items--but NEVER takes kids! Way to go CLINT!! You should teach Troy a few things!! :)

Liz said...

Cute Blog, I am excited to follow what is going on up in Idaho. I never hear anything, so it will be fun to check your blog!