Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Not so fun memory:

So, yesterday I got 2 wisdom teeth pulled. I was scared to death but everything went fine. It took an hour as they had to drill them out - hence my age - be sure and get them out when you are younger :) Anyway - we were home by noon and Clint went back to work - being drugged up pretty good this is what the kids found when they got home from school----
As you can see Corey was so good for me - he wasn't feeling that great either as you can see by the rosey cheeks. We had a good nap together.
Things were fine until later that night I got totally sick from the medicine - so I am going without it. Doing good so far - just trying to keep ice on it so it won't swell so bad :)

Corey has been very helpful to make sure and tell me to put ice on it - what a little helper!! I am one lucky MOM :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I can't believe that you gave in Sheri. That really puts the pressure on me! Thanks for all your info the other day and we hope you get feeling better!
Michelle Gurney