Friday, March 13, 2009

Cleany Frenzy

Ok, the kids had no school today so we (well actually I) decided that we would clean clean, dejunk, and clean some more. It was going great!! Heather and I tackled her bedroom...if any of you know Heather then you know what I am saying...it was going great and we were getting close to done. We suddenly realized how quiet it was and that is not good when you have a three year old in the house. Heather went to check on him and could not find him anywhere. He has been known to go out and talk a walk.....which out here could be ANYWHERE. After making sure he wasn't in the house we frantically started outside-she took off on the 4-wheeler while I called Grandma to see if she had seen him. I decided to come in the house one more time. I was really quiet and then I could hear something moving.....yes that little stink....he was hiding. I found him in the laundry basket, just grinning away....I guess we needed a break in cleaning and boy howdy did we get it!!! The worst part is Heather said she checked in the laundry basket...he was completely covered...what a boy! :)

3 comments:

Mary T. said...

Oh Heather!! You are funny!!! When you are done dejunking----come on OVER!!! Now you are all warmed up you can get to work at MY HOUSE--I will even make you dinner!! :) Tell Corey--we have the same laundry deal to play in!! :)

Liz said...

Too cute, I am glad you found him without too much looking :).

Unknown said...

Mary Mary Mary. That offer is VERY tempting. But ya know I think I'm gonna have to pass that one up. :) Maybe next time. Corey also says he prefers our laundry basket.