Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Corey's Talk

Craig was supposed to give a talk on Sunday but he was out of town with the Christoffersons (which he had a blast by the way). Corey filled in for him though and was very thrilled to do so. I wasn't sure how he would do but I thought he would say something. He went up to the podium just fine all grown up and stood there. He wouldn't say anything that I wispered to him....instead he wanted to just make a noise with his mouth on the microphone. The other kids laughed and so he did it more. We made it through his talk but not by him saying one word. He did not mind being up there one bit though. He is not shy at all like Craig - I'm not sure if that is good or not....so totally different that is for sure.













He is doing so much better in primary!!! Thank goodness. He hated being in primary during January and February. These last few weeks he has finally been going like a trooper - thank you Lesa Folwell.....Cammi Folwell......Kendall Rupp......Jenny Mattravers.......Kali McRae....and oh my goodness I think when they see us come into church on Sunday they just sigh.....Oh my I am so sorry he is such a rebel!!!! Ya just got to love him!!!!

2 comments:

Mary T. said...

Oh Corey----you look soooo HANDSOME in that little suit!!! It is good that you keep your Mom on her toes---she needs it!! :)

Kris Farrar said...

Some kids just add a lot of fun to a family and it's not the perfect ones ;)