Thursday, October 21, 2010

Womens Walk 2010

Womens walk was great this year. Amber Heather and I have been training since the beginning of August to be able to run the whole 3.1 miles. Well Amber and Heather could have already done it..but I had to train seriously.. It was so great and we all did it. I did not stop at all and it was so wonderful. I was so proud of myself and Clint surprised me and was waiting at the finish line..yup I cried..i couldnt help it!! I am really proud of Amber and Heather and how much they have helped me with my exercising...they keep me going.
This was also prob Ambers last year which was kind of sad..she will be away for college..we have done this together since she was 5...Brenda and Maddi came and ran with us and it made it fun to celebrate Ambers last year for a bit.

No comments: