Sunday, May 31, 2009

Always time for fun!!!!

Even though we work tremendously hard we ALWAYS make time for fun stuff....maybe more than we should, but I don't think so :) Amber brought the Kraupp kids over Thrusday and they had a blast with swimming and picnic outside. Craig's friend Cobey was here and then eventually Heather's friend Shelby joined us as well. Most of the time I was in the field but I love the fact that we always have lots of kids coming over to hang out at our house. We love having them and entertaining. I love my kids being around me so I am always glad that their friends enjoy being here. It looks like it is going to be a GREAT summer :)


Corey and Jake getting in on the swimming fun....

2 comments:

Mary T. said...

Now that looks like some serious FUN times!!

dianeb said...

oh - good job - looks like you got it figured out!!!