Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pictures.....

Sunday was our Primary Program and it was amazing!!! Our primary President, Jenny Mattravers had a brilliant idea (she is wonderful). The kids did their parts together as family groups. This years theme was families are forever. I was terrific. Corey and Craig did their parts so well. Craig was so great with Corey. He had his arm around him the whole time. It was so cute. He helped Corey say his part and Corey actually said it. Craig was nervous about Corey not doing it. It was such a great moment. We are proud of the boys. After church we decided to take a few pictures since they were dressed up. Corey unfortunately had a fever after church and wasnt feeling well...we did our best and I thought I would post a few because I thought they were cute and kinda funny...we will try again another day...


In the end this I thought was the best one...although there is something on Craigs nose...I dont know if it came from his tree climbing adventure or what..I am sure I could get it off with a touch up but I am not sure how...anyway they are great kids and I love them so much...I cant imagine my life without them...every one of them is AMAZING!!!!

No comments: