Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Boys...Boys...Boys


I was working in the field yesterday planting bulbs when I got a call from the school nurse telling me that Craig had gotten a pretty good gash in the back of his head and would need staples because it was horizontal. I was super dirty so I called grandma and she and Corey went to get Craig. Jack called the Walmart Doc in the Box to see if they did staples...they only did stitches. They told him it would be $175 at the least. Wow!! When he got home he was more upset about having to go to the doctor than the cut itself...He did not want staples or stitches. Well, having great experience with butterfly bandaids(remember Coreys gash on the forhead that looks pretty good now) we decided to give it a try. Clint was not around but I decided to try it. Luckily we had just cut his hair Sunday morning!!! The gash was pretty wide and i wasn't sure the butterflys would stick but they did great and we are pretty proud of it!! I think it looks like it will be great and Craig was more than relieved to not go to the doctor.(so was Dads wallet)
Eveyone had a million questions about how it happend, espcially Heather with her question after question...well...he fell backwards on a football sled and hit his head that cut it open...once again...stock your homes with butterfly bandaids!!!!
I totally forgot to take a picture when the cut was wide open. I was so MAD!! I should be better :) just kidding...Craig wasn't really ready for photo opp :)

No comments: