Tuesday, November 9, 2010

October stuff

Since October is gone...which I am in complete denial....I better hurry and get this post done. I didnt take pictures during Halloween at all but we had a great time. WE had Trunk or Treat at the church Saturday which was real fun and then we went o Thatchers haunted house and had a great time there. It is so great to have such fabulous friends!! Then Sunday night we hung out with the Romriells and had a big bonfire..which in an understatement..it was huge...we burned a whole tree at once..It was really a fun time and hopfully you can see from the pictures..I only had my cell phone. Life is good and we are gearing up for the holiday season!!

Thanks to Jamie for taking Corey to the pumkin patch.(also thanks Jamie for the great picture..I stole them:) He loves Jake and is always saying he is his best friend. They are great pals and are going to have such a great adventure in life together..I just hope the parents can keep up!!!!!

No comments: