Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Anniversary....

May 14 was Clint and I sixteenth wedding anniversary. Crazy to say that we got married during the most crazy time of the year for us. There was only one time that we both forgot. We were frantically working in the peony field and Ken (Clint's Dad) came out and said, "Well Happy Anniversary you two!" We both looked at each other and started laughing. We have truly enjoyed these 16 years together. Have had some FUN FUN times. We try to keep life exciting and are completely involved with our kids lives. That is what we do!! There is always something entertaining going on here and if there isn't there soon will be!! We love life and love each other!! We are so blessed!!! Happy Anniversary Clint!!!
So on this day he called and said he was going to Jordan Valley and would Corey like to come along...Corey was elated and could hardly wait for him to pick him up. I was left with very quiet house to myself and was able to clean a bit...it was great!! Sorry the pictures are a little blurry..it was from my phone cause I realized I hadn't brought my camera when we met up. They are still fun!!!

1 comment:

Mary T. said...

That is AWESOME!! You are oh sooooo right--it is ALWAYS a party at your house!!! That's why my kids would rather be there than here!!! :) You guys are the BESTEST!!! LOVE you TONS!!